Saturday, October 26, 2013

whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor!



So this is it.  the big kahuna.  "the one".  this is THE chosen costume for Halloween this year--and in a certain individual's opinion, quite possibly the biggest decision of the year.

The lucky fella got to put it on a few nights early for a Halloween party this weekend, and it was at this time we decided that a little Thor facial hair was a must.  After mixing Sam's face paint to the perfect shade of Thor-beard, I realized I couldn't quite picture the hair growth pattern.  So I told my boys to hold on one moment while I googled a few pictures of Thor.  Sam thought this was a perfectly reasonable idea.  Jon offered to light some candles and pour me a glass of wine while I browsed.

Later, Sam was explaining to me all the different super heroes' powers.  When he got to Thor, he hesitated for a moment and said, "Thor's power... well.... Thor's power is... in his face."
Well said young man, well said.  {Not sure you meant it quite the way it came out, but notheless, truer words have never been spoken.}

But with all that being said, Chris Hemsworth, take a good look at the above pictures, and eat your heart out.

2 comments:

  1. This post is too cute! Love the added facial hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, he is seriously the cutest! I love when you share what he says!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!