Monday, November 11, 2013

a doozy

jacket: Wilson Leather, shirt: JC Penney, jeans: Kohls, booties: Ross

Sometimes kids say crazy things, and sometimes they say cuh-ray-zay things.  The other night Sam pulled out a doozy.  He was going to be staying overnight at Grandma and Grandpa's and when I initially explained this to him he was pretty darn pleased with the news.  But after considering it for a moment, he asked, "But where will I sleep?".  I suggested that perhaps he'd get to sleep with Grandma and Grandpa, something I thought he'd be just tickled pink about.  To my surprise, he instead responded with a whimpering "Nooooooooo!".  "Why not?" I asked him.  "Because Grandpa's snoring is so loud!  It sounds like pigs in a hot tub!".

Oh yes, pigs in a hot tub, I am very familiar with this sound...

9 comments:

  1. i'm so curious about this pig! lol, probably a good thing i don't know what it sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!
    You look wonderful!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha...and you look BEAUTIFUL!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit, Christine!
    The lace top is so pretty!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am familiar with that sound too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! DYING. hahahahahhahahaaaaa love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously kids say the darndest things!!! That's hilarious--how did he come up with that--adding a hotub, why a pig in a hotub?! LOL

    My daughter would always say ---ooooh your skin is hot like lava! Miss those days!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are stunning!

    pigs in a hot tub! OMG, that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!