Tuesday, December 24, 2013

a very merry Christmas to you!


At this very moment, I've got cookies for Santa baking in the oven and Christmas music crooning away while Jon & Sam busily play Legos.  As soon as the little man finishes his "taste test" of the cookies, you know, to make sure he's offering Santa only the finest of snacks, it'll be off to bed for him.  Meanwhile, Jon & I will be hunkerin' down to finish some last minute stocking stuffers and see how far we can make it through Love Actually until we pass out too.  This is my favorite evening of the year. hands.down.


Merry Christmas, friends!  Hope your day is filled with family, food, laughter and love!

Love, Christine, Jon & Sam
{and our crooked Christmas tree star :) }

4 comments:

  1. That is my favourite evening of the year too!
    I hope you had a Merry Chistmas, and I hope your cookies for Santa tasted good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect Christmas Eve! Hope Christmas was just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!