Monday, December 23, 2013

there's no greater Christmas love...



  • ...than a love that withstands my demand for nonstop Christmas music for the past three weeks.
  • ...than a love that overlooks the fact that just last week a picture of our child finally replaced that of the no-name model infant in our son's "First Christmas" ornament.  Only 4 years late, no biggie.
  • ...than a love that laughs at my "joke" that only things that feed our mind, soul and bowels with Christmas spirit are allowed in our home, all the while understanding that this was no joke.
  • ...than a love that braves the pre-Christmas Eve grocery store alone while I snuggle with Sam on the couch watching Polar Express, sipping hot cocoa.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! the Polar Express!!! I love it!!!
    I wish you and your boys a very very happy Christmas!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. braving the grocery store for you right before Christmas really is true love!!
    Merry Christmas to you guys!!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Wishing you a great time with your family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!