Friday, January 31, 2014

and baby makes four


Under big sweaters and flowy shirts, this little sweet pea has been hiding for the last 17 weeks.  And just within what seems to have been the past few days, Baby decided 'No more!  Enough hiding!'  I'm pretty sure my belly wasn't this big until 25 weeks last time around.  I suppose my abs already knew what they were up against and decided to throw in the towel early.  And my belly button has already raised it's little white flag and surrendered as well.  Sam chalks my growing belly up to too many doughnuts.  He confirmed his suspicions by sniffing my stomach, "Yep, smells like doughnuts." :)

All doughnut jokes aside, we are just so excited for this little one to join our family.  Even having been through this process once before, it still seems a bit surreal.  Although, feeling those tiny flutters for the first time this past weekend made it all so much more real.  We are already in love, Baby.

9 comments:

  1. You look so blooming and elegant despite the black and white photos. Your photos can qualify for a magazine spread. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christineeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm soooo happy for you!!!!!
    wow!!!
    This is a wonderful news!
    And these photos are great!
    I'm happy! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend! I'm sure it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woop woop, fantastic news. Congratulations!!! Hahaha at eating too many dougnuts. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY YAY YAY!!
    You look beautiful!
    I am so excited for you to add #4 as well :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Congrats!

    Sam is seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even tell you how happy I am for you, seriously my heart is just bursting!! You look INCREDIBLE, my friend, so incredible. Sending you hugs (which I would love to give you in person!) Can't wait for lots and lots of updates :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much guys!! I'm so excited to share our new journey with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! That is so exciting. I am pregnant too (20 weeks now) and I feel the same, that my abs already knew what they were in for and this belly is already MUCH bigger than this time during my first pregnancy.

    I'm so excited for you and your family, much love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!