Wednesday, January 29, 2014

big on love

sweater & hat: men's department JC Penney, leggings: Target, coat: Laundry, boots: Hunter, sunglasses: Michael Kors

I'm feeling short on words today, but big on love.  Maybe it's because Valentine's day is right around the corner, maybe it's because I'm just an old sappy sap, maybe it's because I put too much syrup on my pancakes this morning.  Whatever the reason, Jon, this one's for you:

Thank you for loving me, for loving us.  Thank you that despite everything on your plate always pulling you in a million directions at once, you consistently put your family first.  Thank you for working so dang hard each and every day.  Thank you for taking the time to cook breakfast while letting me sleep in.  Thank you for not minding our cluttery kitchen on the days it doesn't make it to the top of my to-do list.  Thank you for understanding that sometimes laying on the bedroom floor with our little boy & a big ol' pile of legos is more important than a never-ending pile of case studies.  Thank you for not caring when I steal bites off your plate.  Thank you for your patience.  Thank you for your selflessness.  Thank you for your love.  

I love you.

p.s.  I hope you know how darn proud of you I am.  each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post :)

    And you look fabulous! Love your outfit and these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These words are wonderful!
    Jon is a very lucky man, and you're a lucky woman too!
    Have a nice day, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest, and I want to go shopping with you. Ok? Ok!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!