Thursday, March 13, 2014

protein packed strawberry vanilla smoothie


We've been in a smoothie kinda mood around here lately and I thought this new favorite was worth sharing. This smoothie makes for an easy & healthy meal replacement on those days you just don't feel like cooking or just a great protein & vitamin packed snack during the day.  With only 5 ingredients it's simple to make and no cutting or chopping needed!  Hallelujah!  Just toss the ingredients all together in the blender and blend until smooth.

Protein Packed Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie
  • 1/2 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
  • 1/2 cup fat free vanilla soy milk
  • 1 TBSP soy protein powder
  • 1 banana
  • 8 strawberries {I use frozen, but fresh would work as well}
**The entire smoothie contains 15 grams protein and only 307 calories.**

Bottoms up!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. Great way to get more protein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That packs a lot of protein! I've been trying to up my protein and getting enough is really hard. I would love to drink it but I'm really not big on smoothies and shakes. I've been eating a lot of Greek Yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for the always summer weather in my country. Refreshing yet so healthy :) Hope you are having a great pregnancy journey :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!