Sunday, April 27, 2014

a seven month bump


dress: H&M (not maternity),clutch: Kohls, wedges: Franco Sarto

We've been moving right along and a little over a week ago officially entered the third trimester.  This pregnancy has just been flying by so much faster than my first.  Maybe it's because I have a five year old to keep me preoccupied this time, maybe it's due to having been through this experience before and therefore tend to be less focused on the day to day progression, but regardless, here we are, suddenly in the final leg of the race.  I've enjoyed watching this belly grow and Sam is quite impressed by my outie.

Perhaps I just don't remember from last time, but holy shamoly--she is one busy bee in there!  The other morning I awoke at 4:00 AM to baby working on her morning calisthenics.  She also enjoys keeping her tiny bum snuggly pushed against my right rib cage, making it nearly impossible to even bend over to tie my shoes.  Needless to say, things are looking quite graceful around here lately. ;)


6 comments:

  1. 7 months already?! Wow! You look fantastic and graceful ;)

    Happy 7 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that time really flies so fast. I remember following your blog when your "bump" was barely evident. Enjoy the entire journey!

    PS You are a blooming and pretty momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine!
    You look wonderful!!!
    I love the girls that live their pregnancy in this way! You will give to your little baby girl a lot of positiveness!
    Happy 7th month!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are simply glowing with such beauty inside & out. What a blessed little one you are mama to. Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful and so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine!!!
    How are you? is everything ok?
    It's some time I don't read about you, so I thought to write you!
    :)
    Have a nice Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!